Re: [Gimp-user] Color of fonts of context help

On  16.3.2016 at 8:08 AM Gm40 wrote:
When hovering with the cursor over an icon a little window is popping up with a
brief explanation of the function behind the icon. In my case the color of the
font is white, i.e. unreadable. How can I change that color? I found nothing
under preferences after several scans through it. Still, I may have missed the
crucial entry.

GIMP doesn't have such a setting for this detail.
As Ofnuts wrote it's in the interface theme.
Try selecting another theme in GIMP's preferences. If you're
using the Default theme check the preferences of your desktop
environment (on Linux or BSD) or your system's preferences (on Windows
or OS X).

There is precious little to complain about. I've been using gimp for many years,
on and off.

That's nice to read ;-)

Greetings

Sven