[Gimp-user] Change the UI size?

GimpForums.com is dead. Try here instead:

http://www.gimp-forum.net/Thread-GIMP-2-8-Large-size-Icons-Themes
I am having the same problem with the toolbox icons appearing too small to be
useable, ever since switching from an HP using Windows 10 to a SUrf.ace Pro 4 in
Octovber 2016.

To try to fix the problem this week,
I upgraded to gimp 2.8.16 (from 2.8.14)
Downloaded the themes, Symbolic - Big 32, & Symbolic - Big 48.
Opened Gimp and under preferences chose one of the new themes, then the other.

The toolbox remains the same size.
I already have the my display scaling at 250%

I know this is an ongoing promlem, but if I'm missing something that would help,
please advise.

--
eyegee (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)