[Gimp-user] Change the UI size?

There are future plans to allow users to allow easier control over the
icon sizes etc, but at the moment it can be done using add-on themes.

You will find links to some themes that I have made that use bigger
icons (either 32x32 or 48x48) that others have found useful here:
http://gimpforums.com/thread-large-size-icons-themes

Kevin

Hi Kevin the link you provided for themes is not working and I have similar
problems as DAWO. The icons in toolbox are so small you can hardly see they're
even there or what they are. My displays default is 3840 X 2160, however I've
tried lowering to 1920 X1080 and still no change. Everything else on my PC is
large except the pesky icons.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
dhrisrael (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)