Re: [Gimp-user] Gradient tool : how to modify the gradient ?

On 12/22/2016 05:15 PM, Rick Strong wrote:
Nice to have options.

{8>)

Free Software FTW!

I think I got lucky when I adopted the GIMP - the user base and
contributed / subsidized developer hours have grown and grown, and the
toolkit with it.  Now the Internet is fairly bristling with howto docs
and video video videos.  When 3.x rolls out, the GIMP will be quite
arguably "the best bitmap image editor in the world."

Unless the tear-off menu glitch remains.  Then it will suck.

:o)