From: Richard
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:55 PM
To: Rick Strong ; Mark Morin ; gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Gradient tool : how to modify the gradient ?

Then somebody's missing something, and I don't believe it's me...

On the Gradient Editor there are buttons to save the current settings, or zoom the gradient display shown in
the box.  It does not include a command to duplicate the gradient.

On your Gradients palette, there should be a row of five icons at the bottom -- Edit, New, Duplicate, Delete,
and Refresh.  Likewise, right-clicking on a specific gradient (or checking the arrow menu at the upper-right)
should reveal a context menu of similar options.

Lastly, if you go to Edit > Preferences and look at the Folders section, you should have one or two entries
for the Gradients folder (typically under your user path and program path) and at least one of them should be
flagged as "writable".

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com