Re: [Gimp-user] ufraw

* Daniel Glueck <dglueck01 gmail com> [04-10-16 15:07]:
I want to load photos from my Canon.  They are already on the Mac in CR2 format. When I try to open one I
get a bunch of errors about tiff’s. Huh?

How to enable/load/whatever AFRAW. Is it really bundled with my download? How do I know this? What menu to
go to? Nothing in Help or anything in the program says ANYTHING about plug-ins.

I’m not one of you techno-weenies, I don’t want to “build”, or compile anything. I just want to play with
my photographs.

I would suggest you get darktable, there is a mac build.