Re: [Gimp-user] ufraw

Could you tell us exactly what the error says?

What happens if you go to file -> open, and choose one of the raw files,
but choose CR2 from the file type list?
On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 2:07 PM Daniel Glueck <dglueck01 gmail com> wrote:

I want to load photos from my Canon.  They are already on the Mac in CR2
format. When I try to open one I get a bunch of errors about tiff’s. Huh?

How to enable/load/whatever AFRAW. Is it really bundled with my download?
How do I know this? What menu to go to? Nothing in Help or anything in the
program says ANYTHING about plug-ins.

I’m not one of you techno-weenies, I don’t want to “build”, or compile
anything. I just want to play with my photographs.