[Gimp-user] ufraw

I want to load photos from my Canon.  They are already on the Mac in CR2 format. When I try to open one I get
a bunch of errors about tiff’s. Huh?

How to enable/load/whatever AFRAW. Is it really bundled with my download? How do I know this? What menu to go
to? Nothing in Help or anything in the program says ANYTHING about plug-ins.

I’m not one of you techno-weenies, I don’t want to “build”, or compile anything. I just want to play with my
photographs.