[Gimp-user] Pre-Libre Graphics Meeting Photowalk

Hello all!

Thanks to the wonderful work by the local LGM organizing team we are able
to invite everyone that is interested to join us for a photowalk on
Thursday, April 14 (before LGM starts on Friday)!

The kind folks at Furtherfield Gallery & Commons in Finsbury Park have
offered us the facilities at the Commons to use as a base to start from.
We will meet at the Commons building at 10:00 on Thursday morning.

Furtherfield Commons
Finsbury Gate - Finsbury Park
Finsbury Park, London, N4 2NQ
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery/visit
http://osm.org/go/euu5tOiSO--?layers=N&m=

If you will be a little late and still want to join us, email me at the
address below and I'll try to arrange a way to meet up.  I don't imagine
we'll be very far away (likely somewhere in the park).

We will likely cover the grounds at the park and possibly the surrounding
city.  This is subject to change as our attention gets diverted to other
opportunities of course (Ooh, something shiny!  Ooh, something else
shiny!).  I'll personally be bringing along my friend Mairi who is
graciously offering to model for us, along with off-camera lighting gear in
case anyone would like to learn a little about that as well.

If there's a particular type of photography that you are interested in
exploring, feel free to let me know and I will do my best to match folks up
based on interest. Hopefully this will be a fun opportunity to learn some
neat new things, make some new friends, and to grab some great images as
well!

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me!
patdavid gmail com
patdavid on irc://irc.gimp.org/#gimp

pat david
--