Re: [Gimp-user] bewildered newbie query

i have not encountered anything native to windows 10 that opens .jp2;
that's why i'm trying so many third-party softwares - the latest being
http://www.fastone.org  .. and this latest too does not seem like it's
friendly to a tablet with touchpad keyboard or else i don't understand how
to work it: it's requiring an immense time to create thumbnails for the 517
.jp2 pages; and i see no way to use its slideshow feature without first
creating these thumbnails; and i see no way to view this book without using
the slideshow feature.

i tried using the gimp 2.8 .scm that Bob mentioned; the script's window
does indeed appear but i can't understand how to operate that either!

What's the difference between a viewer and a converter?

/s/ Neal Weissman