Re: [Gimp-user] Elementary question for an old mapmaker

Hello,
in 2013 I had the opportunity to put in praxis a process to paint a big map
(250x190 cm) using GIMP and MyPaint.
You can see my approach to this work... but is in Portuguese... but I think
that the google translate can help a bit.
The posts about this work and process are:
http://forksanddrills.blogspot.com/2013/05/fazendo-mapas-enormes-com-mypaint-e-o.html
http://forksanddrills.blogspot.com/2013/06/cartografia.html

Americo