Re: [Gimp-user] configuring GIMP for sawgrass superdriver V4

On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 08:21:38PM +0100, kwisj wrote:
I guess GIMP cant drive a printer on its own,
so I guess I need to use a proprietary driver to print
out whatever I create in GIMP, no?

yes you are right

Thanx for your advise...unvaluable

Sorry if I seemed to be ... wordy ? ;-)

evidently I went overboard but I think that it is better a word more than
less... I thought you were looking for support for a proprietary software
now I know that that was not your intention.

Regards,

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |