Re: [Gimp-user] N Wasserman msg

* Gene Heskett <gheskett wdtv com> [11-05-15 21:42]:
On Thursday 05 November 2015 17:00:14 Patrick Shanahan wrote:

1. It was from Neal Weissman <nweissma gmail com>
2. Difficult to tell which mail client:

* Gene Heskett <gheskett wdtv com> [11-05-15 16:32]:
You complained that a submissions agent said your mail was in the
wrong format.  kmail did display it, once, but on looking at the raw
message, it was apparently base64 encoded without the proper mime
headers that would have made it a legal message.  At that point
kmail crashed and would not restart without crashing again and
again. I was unable to grep to find that specific message and delete
it, so I was forced to clean out the Gimp-user directory in its
entirety.  Then it restarted just fine.

You have a local problem.  His mail displays quite fine although his
addressing and top posting leave much to be desired.

I was unable to determine what mail agent you were using, it did not
identify itself in the headers I was able to read before the crash,
but whatever it is, is seriously miss-configured.

No, your's is.

How so?, and I'll try to fix it.

Not sitting in your chair.. cannot see your local problems.  Mail displays
properly here in my chosen client, mutt.  You apparently have mail client
problems.

For starters, its mime-typing is broken.  Is it perchance an Oracle
product? They seem to be at the root of several recent email
debacles, and I am tempted to see if mailfilter can see that its an
Oracle sourced message and kill it while still on the server.

Better get your flame retardant under-suit ready.  You are *wrong*.

Nomex underwear I have, fire away.