[Gimp-user] configuring GIMP for sawgrass superdriver V4

Hi
I downloaded and set up SG powerdriver V4 for my Ricoh sg7100DN printer and then
eventually found out that I should download the powerdriver, which I did. But it
says there are two parts to the set up: one of which is configuring your
graphics program. I have installed powerdriver, but I dont know how to configure
GIMP 28 for the powerdriver. There are instructions on the sawgrass site for
various professional programs but not for gimp: it seems that these programs
have preinstalled files relevant to the powerdriver. See here
http://sawgrassink.indigofiles.com/product_documentation/sublijet/pdv4/SJR_7100_PSG_PS_CS5.5_PDv4_Preset.pdf
Does any one know anything about configuring gimp for the SG Powerdiver?
Thanx for your time
Kwisj

--
kwisj (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)