Re: [Gimp-user] How do I get the lasso tool to stop adding lines?

On 07/04/2015 12:35 AM, steven8 wrote:

Can you try to describe the problem in a step-by-step list?
As it is, I doubt many people are able to tell what is happening.

I'm sorry, Michael.  I'm afraid I was not clear.  I felt the OP's frustration
because I ONCE had that problem, but have since figured it out.

Yes, I got that. But can you still try to describe the steps you took
back then, and tell us what was puzzling you?

In case it is not obvious, I'm current reading and re-reading this
thread and wondering: "what exactly are/were they seeing?"

--
Regards,
Michael