[Gimp-user] How do I get the lasso tool to stop adding lines?

Can you try to describe the problem in a step-by-step list?
As it is, I doubt many people are able to tell what is happening.

I'm sorry, Michael.  I'm afraid I was not clear.  I felt the OP's frustration
because I ONCE had that problem, but have since figured it out.  I now have no
issue whatsoever using the lasso tool.  I was merely expressing how helpful this
thread has been because I did not know points could be edited as you go along
making your selection.

--
steven8 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)