Re: [Gimp-user] How do I get the lasso tool to stop adding lines?

On 07/03/2015 04:07 AM, steven8 wrote:

I feel the frustration of the OP, as I too had the same issue when I first
started out.  This is not a usability issue at all.  There is NO WAY that
everything in a program can be totally intuitive, and to expect that is just
silly.

Can you try to describe the problem in a step-by-step list?
As it is, I doubt many people are able to tell what is happening.

--
Regards,
Michael