Re: [Gimp-user] Time to fork BABL and GEGL

Hi Pippin, Hi Elle.

I know that i am not really a neutral party in this dispute, but I'll
try anyways?

WILL YOU TWO PLEASE STOP FIGHTING?

Neither is Elle in the position to tell pippin what he is supposed to
work on, nor is pippin right when he holds Elle responsible for the time
he decided to "waste" in this discussion.

Elle is entitled to a "told you so" when "we" claim this feature to be
done and she can figure out from the "outer" workflow if internal
conversions happened or not.

Sheesh.

Bye,
        Simon