Re: [Gimp-user] ufraw/lensfun

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:25 PM, Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri gmail com>
wrote:

AND, the "barf" you see is because you have not copied xml files.  afaik,
there is no "element <html>!" in any of the lensfun xml files.  I just
grepped my entire lensfun install and there is no "html" appearing in
*any* xml file.

About that you are right; I got the files using a "wget
http://URL/slr-canon.xml"; and wget got all the data of the code frame.  My
fault.

HOWEVER, downloading the files correctly, GIMP and ufraw both "barf" again;
the first line reads <lensdatabase version="1"> and is not accepted: the
old files begin with a plain "<lensdatabase>".  See, when you say

err, xml = xm

you are not right: the _format_ of the xml file has changed, indeed, as I
said.  But the change now is straightforward.

--
(@_  |
//\  | Maurizio Loreti - Fisico in pensione, nonno felice di