Re: [Gimp-user] ERASER TOOL

Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 15:32:32 +0200
From: forums gimpusers com
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
CC: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] ERASER TOOL

Very new to this program with elementary uses for Gimp.  Main task is erasing
extraneous graphics from pdf. maps and drawings.  Currently, the setting for the
eraser tool is not removing graphics, but painting on the checkerboard pattern.

I'm sure this is a simple fix (or understanding of the program) but I would
appreciate your advice.

Thanks

--
PDG-USER (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)