[Gimp-user] Scaling images

Is there any way I can scale images down in size, whilst keeping the quality of the image? I am a Media
teacher having to use this software with the class and they must have high production values for their
controlled assessment. However, I do not know how to get around the problem that all the work is
predominantly blurred because students have scaled down the pictures resulting in horrendous blurring.

Any advice would be greatly received.

Thanks

Sent from Windows Mail