Re: [Gimp-user] Scaling images

On 12.01.2014 23:37, Lauren McCarthy wrote:

Is there any way I can scale images down in size, whilst keeping the
quality of the image? I am a Media teacher having to use this
software with the class and they must have high production values for
their controlled assessment. However, I do not know how to get around
the problem that all the work is predominantly blurred because
students have scaled down the pictures resulting in horrendous
blurring.

What was the original size, and what is the size after scaling down?
And why did the students do that?

--
Regards,
Michael