From: Lauren McCarthy <alittleangel16 hotmail com>
To: gimp-user-list gnome org <gimp-user-list gnome org>
Sent: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 22:49
Subject: [Gimp-user] Scaling images

Is there any way I can scale images down in size, whilst keeping the quality of
the image? I am a Media teacher having to use this software with the class and
they must have high production values for their controlled assessment. However,
I do not know how to get around the problem that all the work is predominantly
blurred because students have scaled down the pictures resulting in horrendous
blurring.

Any advice would be greatly received.

Thanks

Sent from Windows Mail