Re: [Gimp-user] gimp users matter

On 01/07/2014 07:49 PM, Michael Schumacher wrote:
On 08.01.2014 00:43, Simon Budig wrote:

We indeed try to not be too quick with the trigger, but some people
just seem to ask for it.

Some people have asked us to be a bit^wlot quicker, though. Mostly
because they use this mailing list as a useful resource for GIMP usage
questions and hints and want it to be kept this way.

Ah-yup.  But as long as the nonsense can pass for idiocy, it passes.
 On the whole I appreciate this - nobody makes me read the threads
in question, thank God.

:o)