Re: [Gimp-user] gimp users matter

Aww, then what would we have to argue about? ;-)

On 1/7/2014 3:46 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
On 01/07/2014 09:45 AM, John Coppens wrote:

http://www.shallowsky.com/software/gimp-save/

This plugin provides a new 'file command' for the GIMP, which exports, and
also marks the file as clean, so the confirmation does not appear anymore.

It was posted by Akkana on this list a long time ago.

John
Ta freakin' daa.  I don't even know if gimp-user has a FAQ but if it
dones not, it needs one, and this should be item one.

Then folks can say, "Oh, that's not a problem or issue.  Go read the
FAQ."

;o)

Steve