Re: [Gimp-user] gimp users matter

Am 04.01.2014 14:40, schrieb Daniel Hauck:
I think my favorite argument against user preference options is that
"it's too hard and complicated."  GiMP is already a masterpiece of
complexity and effectiveness.  Writing in an additional user preference
is somehow too much though.

Perhaps it would suffice to turn special warning messages permanently off, something like a checkbox in the warning dialog: "Don't show this message again." This is rather common in modern programs and would make live somewhat easier. I already re-defined CTRL-S to export, but still I have to click the warning message each time when I close an image.

Wolfgang Hugemann