Re: [Gimp-user] gimp users matter

Steve Kinney (admin pilobilus net) wrote:
The "big shots" in the GIMP ecosystem would rather let
morons rant, than err on the side of censorship and maybe, just
possibly, accidentally prevent some "useful" discussion or
information from making the rounds.

Thanks for viewing us in that way.

However, I think it must be said that we actually *do* silence some
people on this list by unsubscribing and/or blocking them. This usually
happens based on a save/export discussion where people keep repeating
the same false statements, insults and bogus "facts". We indeed try to
not be too quick with the trigger, but some people just seem to ask for
it. Sometimes apparently even multiple times with different mail
addresses...

Bye,
        Simon

--