[Gimp-user] Save v Export behaviour

The Save menu item you want back didn't ask for confirmation after the
first time either.

You are missing my point. The problem is that the "save" option is now next to
the [export] option - when it has been my intention to "export" to a new file I
have on several occassions clicked [overwrite] by mistake, causing swearing and
the throwing of things. Ctrl+S and Ctrl+Shift+S works well in most other
software - I and countless others fail to see the benefits of breaking this
paradigm.

--
VintageGimp (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)