Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-developer] Crowdfunding Proposal for Symmetry/Mirror Painting in GIMP

Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com> writes:

[...]

The OpenFunding people told me that your account is well activated, so
there should be no problem.
They think that maybe you have deactivated cookies.

If that's not else, you may write the wrong password. You should be
able to reset it there:
http://funding.openinitiative.com/user/resetpassword

My browser auto-remembered email+password when I created my account, but
openinitiative seems to only accept username+password to log in (and
From what I can tell didn't inform that there was a username/password
failure, maybe they should allow both versions or inform that they
don't).

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

GPG: 0x766AC60C