Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-developer] Crowdfunding Proposal for Symmetry/Mirror Painting in GIMP

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:36 AM, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer
<unhammer fsfe org> wrote:
Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com> writes:

[...]

And if you like it, please fund me and spread the word:
http://funding.openinitiative.com/funding/1578/

That page won't let me log in after registering + verifying (no error
message, I just get redirected back to the login page).

I asked the guys at OpenFunding if there is a problem with login.

Do you have a BTC address or flattr account at least?

I don't use BTC, but I do have a flattr account (never been used up to
now, but it exists): https://flattr.com/thing/1132266

:-)

Jehan

--