Re: [Gimp-user] What Features you want in GIMP (Crowdfunding)

I just wanted to spread the word about freedomsponsors.org in that
regard:
http://freedomsponsors.org/core/issue/?s=&project_id=130&project_name=GIMP
http://freedomsponsors.org/core/issue/?s=&project_id=125&project_name=GEGL+%28the+new+GIMP+engine%29

There are users who have put bounties on several bugs and features - I
think it is a great way for gimp users to show their support for the
voluntary team. The best thing is that anyone who wants to do so can
easily sign up for a bug and do the necessary work to receive the
bounties (provided the solution lives up to people's requirements).

You can also propose to work on a bug/feature there - and you don't really have to have an account, just sign
up through Google/BitBucket/Github/twitter/yahoo.

Just thought I would share.

Regards,
Bastian