Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-developer] Crowdfunding Proposal for Symmetry/Mirror Painting in GIMP

Hi again,

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:43 AM, Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:36 AM, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer
<unhammer fsfe org> wrote:
Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com> writes:

[...]

And if you like it, please fund me and spread the word:
http://funding.openinitiative.com/funding/1578/

That page won't let me log in after registering + verifying (no error
message, I just get redirected back to the login page).

I asked the guys at OpenFunding if there is a problem with login.

The OpenFunding people told me that your account is well activated, so
there should be no problem.
They think that maybe you have deactivated cookies.

If that's not else, you may write the wrong password. You should be
able to reset it there:
http://funding.openinitiative.com/user/resetpassword

Regards,

Jehan

Do you have a BTC address or flattr account at least?

I don't use BTC, but I do have a flattr account (never been used up to
now, but it exists): https://flattr.com/thing/1132266

:-)

Jehan

--