Re: [Gimp-user] Mouse+Brush Cursor not responding

I have the same problem since 2.8, though not with a wacom, but with a hanvon-tablet. For me it helps to move
the cursor onto one of the docks and reenter the image every time I switch pointing device. (Win7 64-bit,
running gimp in 32-bit because of missing 64-bit driver for my tablet) (and yes, you should also give this
info)
bw,
Tobias

neuro <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
When I move my mouse over my image the brush cursor is not moving and
it will
not let me click on my image (with the mouse) the crosshair/cursor will
follow
it, however the brush will not, nor will any other tools, my wacom
tablet
however works fine.

I thought it must be something to do with GIMP accepting input but its
not going
as of yet.

--
neuro (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)