[Gimp-user] Mouse+Brush Cursor not responding

I have the same problem since 2.8, though not with a wacom, but with a
hanvon-tablet. For me it helps to move the cursor onto one of the
docks and reenter the image every time I switch pointing device. (Win7
64-bit, running gimp in 32-bit because of missing 64-bit driver for my
tablet) (and yes, you should also give this info)
bw,
Tobias

neuro <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
--
Sent from my Nokia 3310

I seemed to manage to fix the problem by going into input devices, turning
everything to disabled, then re-enabling them one by one and checking it, not
sure what it was, but everything is fixed now.

--
neuro (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)