Re: [Gimp-user] Path Tool Problems

Akovia (akovia1 eml cc) wrote:
Not really. Like I said, sometimes I can "walk" the path and find where I
can insert or delete as normal. I do this at the same zoom level. It's like
the path got corrupted and I have to delete the corrupted part of the path
and rebuild it, then everything works fine again.

Well, the path data structure is unlikely to be corrupted in a way that
could have these effects. *If* it gets corrupted this'd more likely mean
that GIMP would crash. The data used for locating the mouse pointer is
the same as the data used for drawing, the only plausible difference to
me is the precision. But this is always better than 1 image-pixel.

Hrm.

Bye,
        Simon
--