Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Just downloaded GIMP 2.8.8 and while I don't know who did it, a big THANK YOU for this item on the list:
Overview of Changes from GIMP 2.8.6 to GIMP 2.8.8

GUI:
- Add links to jump directly to Save/Export from the
  Export/Save file extension warning dialogs

That's been my biggest peeve about the warning message for some time :)

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com