Re: [Gimp-user] gimpx? possible malicious software using Gimp name

On 05/26/2013 03:43 PM, Michael Schumacher wrote:
On 26.05.2013 21:07, Steve Kinney wrote:

At present, the link to the Windows port on the Downloads page at
gimp.org is hidden behind a "show other downloads" link buried in
the middle of the page.

You're not using a Windows platform, are you?

Nope, left that nonsense behind ages ago.  At the moment my main
workstation is running Mint 14 w/Cinnamon, see:

http://pilobilus.net/linux_mint_review.html

For my take on the quality and reliability of Microsoft products,
see the sections on System Security and Hardware Level Attacks here:

http://pilobilus.net/comsec-101.html

I have pretty much settled on Debian Testing as a replacement for
Mint when it "expires" next year.

:o)

Steve