Re: [Gimp-user] gimpx? possible malicious software using Gimp name

On Sun, 26 May 2013 15:07:06 -0400, Steve Kinney wrote:

The owner of the domain name "gimpx.org" is hiding behind a
pseudo-anonymous registrar.  That in itself is enough to rule out
installing anything offered on the site.

My own domains all have privacy protection enabled - and one of them is the
first place where I offer the installers, often days before I upload them
to SourceForge.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >