Re: [Gimp-user] Create image from clipboard via command line

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 8:10 AM, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer <unhammer fsfe org> wrote:
Piotr Rybałtowski <prybaltowski gmail com> writes:

> Kevin, I know about pasting when I have it opened. After taking a
> screenshot I'm running GIMP and pressing ctrl+shift+v. I'd be much
> better though if I could be able to run it as a single command so I
> could make even better shortcut.
>
> Saving clipboard to a file is not for me. I want to have it opened as
> new image.

Well, if you don't mind the file ending up in your /tmp, you could save
the python script as e.g. "save-clipboard-image.py" and make another
script "save-clipboard-image-tmp.sh" that does

I will try with shell/python scripts as well as script-fu.

Thanks.

> On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:14 PM, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

[...]

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

GPG: 0x766AC60C