From: Richard Gitschlag [mailto:strata_ranger hotmail com]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 6:57 AM
To: Drew Laborde; gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: RE: [Gimp-user] Fixing Deleted Left Behind Lines

From: dlaborde gillis com<mailto:dlaborde gillis com>
To: gimp-user-list gnome org<mailto:gimp-user-list gnome org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:14:40 -0500
Subject: [Gimp-user] Fixing Deleted Left Behind Lines

Dear Gimp,

I absolutely love the program I am just trying to figure something out. When I start a new project and I
start editing the photo (i.e. drawing on it with the paintbrush) I encounter a problem when I try to select
certain colors and delete. So lets say I have three colors in my image. I do a little drawing and editing
on my image and then I want each separate color to be a separate layer. So I select two of the colors and
delete them. Any things that isn't that third color or where the two colors I deleted used to be now has
these "editing lines" is what I want to call them. You can see faint lines where I had made slight changes
to the image with lets say the paintbrush. HOW DO I GET RID OF THOSE LINES? Some help would be much
appreciated. Thanks.

Thomas