Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP on Thin clients

Try Edit>Preferences>Enviroment (it's the first card in dialog box)

There You'll control maximum size of image, size of cache etc.

In theory there is another solution - Xprograms can be run on one
machine and displayed on another. This was philosophy behind Xserver
and Xclient but i've never heared about anybody running GIMP this way.

Good Luck
Dominik