Re: [Gimp-user] A Sad case of regression

On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 12:29:37 +0100
"." <tramlink gmail com> wrote:

I fail to understand why using <ctrl><shift>E rather than
<ctrl><shift>S adds any time at all to your work.

Not the time, but the annoyance at the stupidity of being told my file has not been saved, when I have just
saved it back to its original format through Export.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                       Nothing is always absolutely so.