Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

* Jeffery Small <jeff cjsa com> [07-20-13 00:48]:
Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> writes:

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 12:57 AM, Renaud  OLGIATI wrote:

Pity the recent changes have made it so much less pleasant to
use; every time I have saved my work back to its original .jpg
and the stupid prog claims I have not saved it, I heartily curse
those responsible, and wish them to suffer both lumbago AND
hiccough......

I'm flattered to hear that you think of the team all the time :)

Alexandre:

You really are a smug little ass.

He really exhibits an amazing amount a patience w/o resorting to name
calling and denigration which you appear to prefer.  You have little room
to berate others.
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member