Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 12:57 AM, Renaud  OLGIATI wrote:

Pity the recent changes have made it so much less pleasant to
use; every time I have saved my work back to its original .jpg
and the stupid prog claims I have not saved it, I heartily curse
those responsible, and wish them to suffer both lumbago AND
hiccough......

I'm flattered to hear that you think of the team all the time :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org