Re: [Gimp-user] How to Install GIMP User Manual?

On 08.07.13 at 11:53 PM Mike Wann wrote:
Let me apologize first for not knowing how to use "gimp-user-list" to
post. I am not sure I am doing it correctly (how do I access list?).
No need to apologize, you did nothing wrong.
You can access this list by subscribing it. To manage your account,
see the item 'List membership' in the footer.