Re: [Gimp-user] How to Install GIMP User Manual?

Let me apologize first for not knowing how to use "gimp-user-list" to post. I am not sure I am doing it
correctly (how do I access list?).

That said, your information is spot-on. I may uninstall/delete GIMP I downloaded and re-download from
gimp.lisa.net.de because I did not download from that source.

Thanks…Mike