Re: [Gimp-user] layers, new problem with old methods

Hello Experts

Because I started this thread, I should comment.

I once spent a year of intense image editing in photoshop. Now I
only occasionally use PS or GIMP, so esoteric capabilities
are far less important than ease of getting back into harness.
Simply combining image snippets is now easier in PS.

Keep all the features you want, but include easy startup for folks
who are not, nor want to be, experts in the software.

Regards,
 Don Miller   damiller2 gmail com