Re: [Gimp-user] layers, new problem with old methods

Von: Donald Miller <damiller2 gmail com>

I resized two images, made a new page canvas, copied and pasted both,
opened grid. I can only move one image, can't toggle to other. Layer
stack commands are all grayed out, except "reverse layer order" which
does nothing. Pg-up/dn keys do nothing. "Align" does nothing.

If you haven't created new layers from the floating selections you got after pasting, then you now have a
still floating selection around. But this has always been that way, so it is not a new problem with an old
method...

If this doesn't help and you think somethings else must be the cause, then describe what you're seeing in the
layers dialog.

HTH,
Michael