[Gimp-user] Suggestions for the GIMP

I claimed that some of them were, and some of the weren't. You would
know that if you read before commenting.
You are building offense on top of another offense and claim to have
started a constructive discussion. That's some logic I cannot
understand.
We've discussed the "merit" a lot of times. There team already
provided the final answer to the question. Is there a merit to
discussing it again? Not that I know of.
Likewise.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org

Is there really a point in continuing to discuss things that have no "merit"?
Wasn't that your original point?

Do you want a public personal argument?

If that's what you're after, no problems. You have my permission to insert your
last word

--
WhoCares (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)