Re: [Gimp-user] Suggestions for the GIMP

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:44 AM, WhoCares wrote:

You've claimed that my responses weren't constructive, did they make people
think?

I claimed that some of them were, and some of the weren't. You would
know that if you read before commenting.

Did they challenge the status-quo of "beat people up if you don't agree
with them"?

You are building offense on top of another offense and claim to have
started a constructive discussion. That's some logic I cannot
understand.

It doesn't matter how the argument is worded .. what matters is
"Does it have merit?".

We've discussed the "merit" a lot of times. There team already
provided the final answer to the question. Is there a merit to
discussing it again? Not that I know of.

Personally, I think that some of your points were spot on, other --
completely bogus. Is this something you could live with? :)

I can live with my reactions, no problem. There's no blame here. Just a piece of
software which really needs something more than a bunch of programmers arguing
on a vacant discussion thread about common sense software design. Don't want to
change the GIMP to make sense? Not my problem.

But given the reaction and discussion herein, I'll not be attempting to make it
my problem in the future. Good luck to you Alexandre.

Likewise.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org